Welcome to Career Services!
At the University of South Carolina School of Law Office of Career Services, we are committed to assisting our students and alumni in their career development by offering:
- Individual counseling to identify career options and aid in the search for employment
- Resume preparation assistance and review
- Judicial clerkship application assistance and counseling
- Instructional programs
- Job Postings
- On- and off-campus interview programs
- Off-campus interviewing consortia
- Mock Interviews
- Collaboration with student organizations on career related initiatives
- Coordination of government honors programs including the Presidential Management Fellows Program
- Resources including resume booklets, interview guides, and federal work study information.
We assist local, regional, and national employers in meeting their employment needs by providing on- and off-campus interview programs, resume collections, job postings, and opportunities to reach out to our students and graduates.
National Association of Law Placement ("NALP") Employment Reports
American Bar Association Graduate Employment Summaries