Career Week will be held January 9–12 from 12:40–1:40 pm in the auditorium.
Speakers will discuss their employment paths and provide you with valuable career advice.
Please be sure to RSVP online HERE for lunch by Noon on Thursday, January 5.
Monday, January 9: Tips for Success in the Legal Profession
- Sheila Bias, Fisher & Phillips, LLP
- Emily Gifford, Richardson Plowden
- Fred Manning, Fisher & Phillips, LLP
Tuesday, January 10: Association of Corporate Counsel — SC
- A number of lawyers who serve as in-house counsel for corporations will attend
Wednesday, January 11: Understanding Law Firm Operations and How to Market Yourself
- Lisa Hostetler, LawyerLisa, LLC
Thursday, January 12: Non-traditional Careers for Lawyers
- Bonnie Anzelmo, Executive Director, Injured Workers' Advocates of South Carolina
- Kiara Harlow, Placement Director & eDiscovery Problem Solver — Special Counsel/ eQ
- Sam Konduros, Executive Director, Research Development Corp., Greenville Hospital System
- Chris Rogers, Senior Associate Athletics Director for Administration, University of South Carolina
- Steven Stebbins, US Federal Agent
- Beth Webb, Commerce Liaison and Special Projects at Office of Governor Nikki Haley
Please be sure to RSVP online HERE for lunch by Thursday, January 5th by Noon. Thank you!