Please be sure to RSVP online HERE for lunch by Wednesday, January 23 at Noon.
Career Week will be held January 28-31 from 12:40-1:40 pm in the auditorium.
Monday, January 28: Dealing with Businesses, Securities, Finance, and Economic Development
- Sally Caver (2007, USC) — Nelson Mullins
- Tushar Chikhliker (2002, Wake Forest) — Nexsen Pruet
- Will Umback (2010, USC) — Ellis Lawhorne
Tuesday, January 29: What You Need to Know about Working in a Small Firm
- Kenneth Berger (2008, USC) — The Law Office of Kenneth E. Berger, LLC
- Russell Brown (2005, USC) — Russell O. Brown, Attorney at Law, LLC
- Rebecca Creel (2004, USC) — Pincus Family Law
- Josh Kendrick (2002, USC) — Kendrick & Leonard, PC
Wednesday, January 30: Alternatives to the Traditional Legal Path
- Dan D'Alberto (2005, USC) — WHM Investors, Managing Director
- Torsha Hicks (2002, USC) — Otis Elevator Company, Senior Human Resources Manager
- John Hudgens (1988, USC) — Team Director BB&T Wealth Advisors
- Chris Rogers (2005, Hamline University School of Law) — USC Athletics
Thursday, January 31: Working for the Government
- Ricardo Bunge (2008, USC) — 11th Circuit Solicitor's Office
- Brad Cunningham (2000, USC) — Town of Lexington
- Emma Dean (2006, USC) — SC House Judiciary
- Tracy Easton (2000, USC) — SC Housing Authority
- Tommy Evans (1992, USC) — SC Department of Probate, Parole & Pardon
Speakers subject to change based on availability.
Please be sure to RSVP online HERE for lunch by Wednesday, January 23 by Noon. Thank you!