Creating and Updating Your Alias
- Log into VIP and get to your Main Menu page.
- Select the Personal link from the left menu bar.
- Select the Show Me button associated with the Online Directory Data and Alias link.
- Your official university directory information will appear below. Select the Go to Update Form button.
- On the screen that appears, change your GroupWise address to your new Outlook address. (Ex. From firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com).
- You can also request or update an alias by entering your preference in the box labeled Alias. Your preference will appear before the @ symbol in the newly created address. Note that an alias address will drop the word "law" from your address and only include sc.edu after the @ symbol.
- Click the Update button.