- Remote desktop access - This service allows users to remotely access their office computers from any off-campus computer that has Internet access.
- Blog hosting - Until recently, the law school contracted with an external web hosting company to host our blogs. We are now able to host our blogs on campus, giving us more control of the blogs' data and maintenance.
- Wireless printing - Students, faculty and staff can print to a number of network printers located around the law school directly from the wireless network.
- Video conferencing
- Lecture/meeting capture - Using Adobe Connect, we are able to capture classroom lectures and post them online to be viewed at a later time. A faculty member recently used the technology to record an exam study session for students to view online at their convenience.
- Server storage - Each faculty and staff member has storage space available to them on the law school file server. The data on the server is backed up daily.
- Remote server access - Faculty and staff members are now able to access their personal and shared folders (H: and I: drives) on the law school server from any of our classrooms AND from home.
- Intranet - Yes, we have an intranet. It is currently being used as a place to collaborate on papers, store common documents, etc.
- Online form creation - Let us know if you have a paper form that you would like to convert into an online form.