Pro Bono Program
Board Member Position Descriptions
Incoming board members are invited to serve on the USC School of Law Pro Bono Board by the existing members.
Board members must:
- Be in good academic standing with the law school
- Not be under investigation or under sanction by the Honor Council
- Be willing to demonstrate their commitment to the activities of the Pro Bono Program by actively participating in one or more of the community programs
- Agree to support the Pro Bono Program by recruiting volunteers, assisting with fundraising projects, and generally support the program.
- Attend Board meetings and stay informed of the activities of the Board
- Make every effort, if asked, to represent the law school or the Pro Bono Program at public functions or in cooperation with the media
Board members serve for the duration of their time enrolled in law school so long as they maintain the requirements listed above, or until such time as they serve notice of resignation.